Tuesday, October 28, 2008

SU Buds & Blossoms


I got together with my friend, Melanie over the weekend and I got a whole TWO cards made. It's getting more and more difficult having a 6 month old baby crawling around. I told "daddy" that next time, he gets to watch him so I can go play! This first card was used with one of my new Stampin' Up! stamp sets called Buds & Blossoms and the sentiment I used was from the Best Blossoms set. I felt like it was missing something somewhere in the middle but couldn't quite figure out what (didn't like ribbon) so I left it as is.

1 comment:

take a little piece of my art said...

Nope, not missing anything at all. I'm sorry, but did you add those brads when you got home...I don't remember them being on the card when you made it at my house?!? At any rate, I think it is very pretty.