Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wow, it's been over a month since I've posted anything!

I am so sorry I haven't been updating my blog! I have been sick for over two months and just not feeling well. I am ok, it's just a nasty cough/cold that is lingering and I wish it would just leave already!!! I do also have some good news to share. I found out I was pregnant 2-3 weeks before Thanksgiving and had such a hard time keeping my mouth shut!!! LOL I wanted to surprise my family since we'd all be together (my mom, dad, brother, Nana, Auntie, cousin, and of course my 13 yo son, the baby and my hubby - he's the only one that knew before. Well, him and a few close friends who I knew wouldn't blow my cover! hehe). We always go around the table saying what we are thankful for and when it was my turn I said I was thankful to not have to cook the meal (yuck!), my family, husband, two great kids... and soon to be a third. It was a little too quiet for a second so then I blurted out that I was pregnant and everyone started screaming and crying and there were a lot of "no way, no sir, OMG's". My mom, among others, was instantly in tears and hugging me! I made sure I sat next to her! HAHA It was awesome!!! I'm so glad I waited to tell them. I just wish I had gotten their responses on video but I think it would've been obvious something was going on. Hopefully the memory will last forever :) I hope all has been well on your ends and that your holidays were all wonderful.

No comments: