Sunday, December 25, 2011

JOY! haha

Just another couple of cards before it's "too late". :)

I love pink and red together for Christmas. It's kind of traditional meets non and it looks pretty and girly. I embossed the word Joy from a CTMH stamp set I've had for a while. I added some rose trim (LOVE this stuff!!!), pom pom ribbon and adhered the acrylic snowflake with a glittery brad.



Again kind of non-traditional Christmas colors with the green and purple/pinks, but FUN! I used my Nesties to cut the shape for my sentiment then stamped a faint background and embossed the work Jingle from that same CTMH stamp set as mentioned above. I added some velvet holly leaves, a few pearls for the berries and strung a jingle bell from the word itself.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So nice cards! Thanks for sharing. I am a new follower now :)

Laurel said...

Such pretty cards! Love the snowflake on the first one.