Thursday, February 5, 2009

Stampin' Up Like it a Latte


I just loved the black and white word printed paper for this card because it reminded me of newspaper, not that I ever read one! I liked the concept though... morning coffee and the paper :) I used some more of those great little hearts by K & Co. throughout the steam to make it Valentine-ish along with the splash of hot pink. I used the MS mini heart border punch which I was extremely lucky to find at Michael's last weekend. I found the punch, lost the baby's hat. Oops! LOL I still feel like something is missing from the corners of this card but I tried punching photo corners, didn't like it. Tried stamping hearts, didn't like it. Tried adding the little hearts like are in the steam, didn't like that. SOOO it is what it is! Hope you like it anyway!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

This is a very pretty card! I love the glittery hearts and the border! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!