Thursday, February 19, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 6

Call me Brittany 'cause OOPS, I did it again :) I forgot to post my weight yesterday. I actually didn't have a loss this week but I didn't gain either which is fine with me! I didn't have a "bad" week per se but I had several days where I really felt hungary. Plus with it being Valetine's Day and all, I went out to dinner with my hubby and quite enjoyed my meal. I got Chicken Pomodoro which was this twirly pasta with a white wine type sauce, sundried tomatoes, spinach, feta cheese and olives. It was soooo delicious. The next time I want to blow my points, I know what I'm having!!! hehe I am back on track and hoping for a good week next week to make up for it. Let's hope for for the best!!!

1 comment:

take a little piece of my art said...

Well, I know where I want to go out to dinner the next time I do!!! Today was hard for me. Home all day. Stayed within my points, but ate a lot. I really need to get back on track with the exercising...that's what really helps me lose my weight. Maybe once my Aunt Flo has left I'll feel more ambitious!!!