Sunday, March 1, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 7

Well, this past week I was without internet for several days. What a pain that is... especially when you are otherwise always online!!! I got it back on Friday but have been away for the weekend. Anyhow! I just wanted to post my weight loss for last week which I usually report on Wednesdays. I had lost 1.5 pounds and am now down to a 16 pound loss, weighing 176.5. I'm officially halfway to where I want to be. My goal was 32 pounds to get down to what I weighed when I met my hubby. Of course I had never gotten the last 10 pounds off then so we'll see what happens. I have not been having a good week/weekend eating and counting my points sooo I'm not expecting a loss this week but hope to get myself back on track. I want the weight to be off by May for my girls scrapbooking/shopping weekend at the CKC Convention :)

No comments: