Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 15

Hello and Happy Hump Day!!! I am just reporting my weight loss for the week. I lost 4 pounds so I am down 24.5 total and weigh 168. Yay!!! I only have 8 pounds to lose for my first goal of weighing what I did when I met my husband... then another 10 to my ultimate goal weight for myself. I had pledged to lose 32 pounds on The Biggest Loser Pound for Pound Challenge and have to report my loss in 2 weeks so I'm kinda bummed that I won't make it. I almost pledged 22 but thought I'd have enough time. I just didn't expect several weeks of a ZERO loss. I should've went 27, right in the middle! Oh well, I'm still happy that I signed up and am helping feed the hungry :) Did anyone else sign up??? It was super easy and there's still time if you want to!!! Click on the widget on my blog and it will bring you right there. Let's help make a difference!

No comments: