Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One size fits all...


Okay so maybe that's not true for a bra :) I actually really hate bra shopping! I can never seem to find out that's just right and what a pain in the a$$ to try them on and how come you can be one size in one brand and something totally different in another? Also, uniboobs are not good!!! I don't know what's worse... that OR muffin tops! Or even worse... camel toe! LMAO Ok, back to my card because I'm getting out of control. I made this little card using the Nestablities Blossom dies. I haven't yet ordered this set but a friend of mine bought it at CKC and I'm so glad she did because I got to use it :) hehe This stamp set is by Skipping Stones Designs and is so fun. I got it a while ago on ebay but she still sells it. The inside says "Bras are like FRIENDS they don't care if you're a boob". Again, quick and easy but cute!!!

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Love your projects, you busy girl! This card, and sentiment, are hilarious!! Thanks for the laugh today!

take a little piece of my art said...

BWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, camel toe is a fashion NO NO!!! OMG!!!