Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Butterfly Elegance



I had a chance to play around and made this card a week (or two) ago. Time sure does go by quickly I tell ya!!! I had used Stampin' Up!'s Manhattan Flower Cuttlebug folder. I bought this from a friend who hosted a party a couple of years back and it really is quite lovelyl. I embossed it on SU!'s thick vellum paper, mounted it on black cardstock and adhered it to my grey card base. I used a piece of flower ribbon, punched a large butterfly out of black cardstock and added some silver bling to the body to complete the card. Really easy and really beautiful. Gotta love that!!!

2 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Vanessa, this is stunning! Wow, I love the combination of neutrals, embossing and embellishments.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHHHH! This is super stunning! I LOVE that embossing and those bloomers! BEAUTIFUL and so elegant!! LOVE:)