Friday, September 23, 2011

Spellbinders Wonderful Wings



Well, I think most everyone knows by now that I LOVE butterflies and when I saw one of Spellbinders newest releases, Wonderful Wings, it was no surprise I had to have the set! Given the $60 price point, I thought I might never actually give in and buy it. However, my anniversary is next month, my birthday's in November and Christmas is in December. Duh! So I though "hmmm!" hehe Today, I got an e-mail from a website I've purchased from pretty regularly saying that their Spellbinders dies were half off and knowing they carried this set, I ran over to purchase it, but it was SOLD OUT! Grrr!!! So I went onto my friend Google and started seeing if there were any other sites out there offering the set for roughly the same price and ended up finding it on Amazon for $34.70 shipped. WHOOT! Now that I scored my deal, I thought I'd share with you! :P

1 comment:

cappuccino and colour said...

Hi Vanessa just wanted to say.. you might want to come and check the last post on my blog!! and let me know your details. love these butterflies by the way - great deal!! Congratulations... !!