Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 18

Good Morning and Happy Hump Day!!! I lost 1.5 pounds this week. I was hoping for a better number but I can't be too upset. I had stayed at my mom's over the weekend and we had gotten chinese food Friday night. Then I ate pizza from Pizza Hut last night :/ That was a splurge for sure but I had went to a friend's house and that was just so much easier to feed the kids. Anyway! I am down to 167, having lost 25.5 pounds. I am a bit behind where I was hoping to be (about 7 pounds) but I keep reminding myself that it isn't that far off and I'll get there. I've also not been torturing myself this time around. If I feel like having something, I have it. I want the weight off but I also want to be happy! What can I say? Sometimes food makes me happy :) I hope anyone else that is dieting is doing well and that you are still enjoying life... even if that means an ice cream sundae once in a while!!! hehe

No comments: