Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 21

Hmmm, I thought when you were dieting your weight was supposed to go DOWN not UP?!?! Again, I'm blaming it on this so-called "friend" who seems to be vistiting more often than usual AND overstaying her welcome too! LOL I have had the hungry horrors something awful and I won't even begin to tell you how much I ate yesterday. All I know is that I gained 1.5 pounds this week and I knew it was coming. I'm pretty frustrated. It seems like I can be good for about 3 days then I totally blow it. I am 10 pounds away from my goal and it seems as if I'll never get there. The only good thing is that the pants I wore when I had lost all my weight before do fit... but not for long if I keep gaining!!! My hubby thinks that my body is "happy" at this weight. Maybe he's right but I don't like looking down at the scale and seeing 170! It's just weird because I wear a size 12 and I could probably get into some 10's too. I just might need to jump up and down a bit! HAHA Oh well, I'm not giving up!!! Now what's for breakfast? :)

No comments: