Friday, January 2, 2009

Lizzie Anne Snow Globe


To post or not to post, that is the question :) This card is really quite simple and I wasn't that impressed with it but it was still cute so I figured why not. I honestly was in a rush and had to make 2 quick cards (this one and the previous post). I used Lizzie Anne's Build a Bauble set. I just purchased this one and one other before Christmas. I must say that I like the stamps a lot and love that they come in a CD case making them so easy to store. I don't remember what paper I used but surely it came from one of the mega packs I got at Michael's also from my before Christmas shopping sprees! haha I used Liquid Applique (who doesn't LOVE this stuff?) for the snow on the ground, a few snowflake punches and rhinestones, stamped the Let it Snow sentiment from a Hero Arts set (the one with the cute snowmen) and called it done!

No comments: