Saturday, January 10, 2009

SU Kind Thoughts


Ok, so I'm a CTMH Consultant and lately I have been posting more SU and other stamped cards. Sometimes I just like to use different stuff but I still LOVE CTMH and our stamps ARE the best!!! I just had to get this set, Kind Thoughts, since I love butterflies! I had a pink card laying around so I went with that as my base. I used my Labels 1 Nestabilities and stamped the large image with a matching pink ink then colored in some of the flourish with a black marker and added some black and pink rhinestones. I had to trim the top off since it was too large to fit the card the way that I would like. I did trace around the inside with a black marker too and added a bit of ribbon for a little extra something. I stamped the butterfly 4 times and used 2 of them to layer underneath the other 2 so I could make them have some dimension by only gluing the center of their bodies down. I also added some pink rhinestones to their wings. I didn't stamp a sentiment inside because I'm not sure who I'll send this card to or for what purpose. It could be for anything!!!

4 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I didn't even recognize those label nesties on point. How clever. I like the butterflies too.

Vanessa Middleton said...

Thanks, Susan! I have my moments though not many :) HAHA

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is a beauty. I like the way you mounted the die cut. I thought it was intentional!

Elizabeth said...

Very pretty card! I love your stamp room!