Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Weight Watchers - Week 2

Hi, all. I'm sorry that I haven't been posting any cards. I quite honestly haven't had any time to play and I spent the long weekend at my mom's. My husband is off Thursday and Friday this week and then Monday and Tuesday next week so you can bet I'll FINALLY get some play time!!! Thank goodness because I'm going mental. I'm also placing a large order with Close to My Heart since I don't have anything out of the new catty yet. I'll get my new stamps just in time to make some Valentine cards. YAHOO!!! I also goofed because I meant to take advantage of a great offer on Shutterfly and totally spaced. I need to get back into scrapping. I'm missing it lately and I have way too many photos to not do anything with them. At any rate, I was checking in (with myself mostly) with my weight loss. I lost 1.5 pounds this week. I had really hoped for at least 2 pounds (3 or 4 would've been sweeeeet) but I'll take it considering I had a great week last week and that's how it works! So I'm down 7.5 pounds in 2 weeks, not bad. I find it helps to make shorter goals for yourself. Instead of me saying I still have 35 pounds to lose, I'm shooting for the 5 to get me down to 180 and then I'll set another short goal and before you know it, I'll be back in my size 8 jeans and looking like one hot mama ;) hehe

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Good Luck with the Weight Watchers...I became a Life Time Member...ready for this...in 1974! I was a VERY young teenager at the time :o)...really. I have been able to remain "thin" since then. In my opinion, WW'ers is the best diet out there! I'm trying to figure out how to become a follower of you blog...I'm with CTMH, too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Vanessa, Let me start by saying I found your blog on the SCS website. I'm fairly new to blogging too.
(www.juliescreativetherapy.blogspot.com ) I'd love you to come visit me. I love your blog, great reading and I love the cards you did, gorgeous and unique, I love your craft room. So much space and I love the IKEA shelving. I have the big IKEA wall unit but it still doesn't feel like enough! I'll be putting a link on my blog to yours, we're practically neighbors, I'm in Boston. Looking forward to getting to know you better and seeing more of your projects. Congrats on your weight loss, so exciting! Julie