Tuesday, September 1, 2009

How does the time go by so fast???

Ok, so I'm sitting here in amazement that it's been over 2 weeks that I've posted on my blog. Really? The last month went by super quickly and I can't believe summer is over. My oldest went back to school yesterday, 8th grade!!! I forgot to take a picture of him and I meant to this morning BUT guess what? I forgot again! I'm seeing a layout titled "1st Day of School" with the 1st crossed out and replaced with 3rd. I'm such a slacker sometimes! LOL

Well, the good news is that September is here and we are already getting the Fall weather which I love! It's my absolute favorite season of the year!!! I love everything about it... wearing pants and a sweatshirt, the colors of the changing leaves, the smell of the air, apple picking. Oh yeah!!!

You know what else happens today? The new Close to My Heart catalog is effective :) WHOOT WHOOT! We have some great new fall and winter stamp sets along with the cutest house set called "Neighborhood" and matching set with a couch, lamp, coat rack, fireplace and accessories called "Welcome Home". Those are definitely the two sets I'm ordering first! Do you know what's better? We are having a promotion where if you spend $60 in STAMPS, you get a card kit, Delight in the Everyday, valued at $39.95 for FREE!!! How cool is that? Also, with a $60 purchase, you'd qualify for our Stamp of the Month, Treasures, for half price. I just love when my customers can get a bit more for their money so take advantage while you can :) I know I will be!!! Please contact me directly to place your order as I do not have a personal shopping website.




Here's what's included in the card kit:

1 – My Acrylix® Everyday Celebration Stamp Set
(D-size) (Only available with this kit!)
16 – 4 W" * 5 V" Colonial White Card Bases
16 – 4 W” x 5 V” Colonial White Envelopes
1 – 12" * 12" Dutch Blue Cardstock
1 – 12" * 12" Colonial White Cardstock
4 – 12" * 12" B&T Duos® Paper
1 – Chocolate Distressing Ink
1 – Dutch Blue Distressing Ink
1 – Mini-Medley Accents Shades of Chocolate Collection
5' – Chocolate Ribbon with Colonial White Stitch
50 – 3-D Foam Squares
Sponge
1 – Full Color Step-by-Step Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Chocolate, Colonial White,
Dutch Blue, Sweet Leaf

No comments: