Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Starting over!!!

Ok, so a couple/few weeks ago (excuse me but my conception of time is warped) I had posted about my 20-something-or-another week on Weight Watchers. Well, I have been off track for months now and after many gains and several weeks of not even weighing in, I have decided to just start over. I was going to start last week but was going away for part of Labor Day weekend so figured that wouldn't be the best idea. Sooo today was DAY ONE of my official third time starting my program. I had a good day and even drank more than eight glasses of water. Phew! So my new starting weight is 181. YUCK!!! That means I gained 16.5 pounds back of what I had lost. I'm so disappointed and disgusted with myself. It just happened so fast and you don't even realize it's happening. Here's an end of summer tip - NEVER buy shorts with an all elastic waist ;) LOL

Back to my time warp! I can't believe a whole week has passed since I posted on my blog. I just don't know where the time goes, I really don't!!! I have not made a single thing since the last card I posted for that challenge. In fact, I haven't played at all... perhaps tomorrow. I always say that! HAHA I hope you've all had more time (or should I say energy and motivation) to play than me :) I've been checking out a lot of blogs and there really is some fantastic artwork out there. Keep up the good work, ladies. I enjoy seeing what you all create and have even made a few new friends! xoxo

No comments: