Sunday, September 27, 2009

I fibbed. My apologies :)

Well, it appears I told a little lie to you all last week by saying I had not created any cards. I have a small group of three ladies that come to my house once a month for my Close to My Heart business to make a couple of cards. They had come over and I actually had made two cards for them to recreate! How could I forget? Probably because they're nothing too exciting but I like to keep it simple for them. Ok, and for me too!!!



For the first card, I used paper from the Emporium paper pack. I stamped the apple, flower, leafy flower and the word friend from the September Word Puzzle. I simply punched the stamped images out with a 3/4 inch circle punch and adhered them to a piece of dark brown cardstock. The monthly Word Puzzle sets are being discontinued so now's the time to get them! They will no longer be available to purchase after December 31st. Please contact me directly if you'd like to purchase any (or all) of them! hehe They're very versatile and have lots of good stuff on them!!! Of course, I have them all :) The layered flower is from Cottage Floral. I really like this set! You can make almost endless flower combinations with it.

For the second card, I used paper from the Silhouette paper pack. I used the Top Note die from SU (sorry!) to use as a background. I stamped the word SMILE in Autumn Terracotta and the matching sentiment in Outdoor Denim. Both of these stamps are also from the September Word Puzzle stamp set. I used one of our clear buttons, tied jute through the center and adhered it to a paper flower. I used 3 tiny little rhinestones to balance out the left side and a piece of twill ribbon finished the card!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such cute cards!

Sandra said...

Cute cards!!! I really like that die from SU but not sure if it'll work with the Quickutz Revolution. TFS!!!