Friday, October 2, 2009

Unity UBBRO2 Challenge



This card was for the Unity Bachelor's second week challenge. We had to use one patterned paper, 2 buttons and make it shiny/sparkly/glittery and of course use Unity Stamps!!! I used a piece of paper from My Mind's Eye Laundry Line which was glittery. Then I chose So and So Loves for my image, wicked cute stamp! I stamped the trees on white shimmery paper and used Crystal Stickles to color in the skinny trees and used some on the other trees as well. The buttons were meant to look like knots in the wood. I tied metallic thread through the buttons and man was that a pain in the ass! The stuff frays at the end and it's nerly impossible to get it through. So annoying, I should've won for that alone! HAHA They chose the winners yesterday and sadly, mine was not chosen. There were some GREAT cards this week so it's hard to feel too badly about it :)

1 comment:

Shawne said...

It is a very cool stamp, I love the buttons and stickles., try putting some glue on the tips next time, I had the same trouble before, someone told me & it works. You can cut it off & still fray the ends afterward.