Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Unity UBBRO3 Challenge


I'm late on posting this card from last weeks' Unity challenge. We were to use plaid and polka dots. I used the flower stamp from Confession : I {luv} Unity which I borrowed from a friend ;) It was quite the task to cut around all those flowers and get them glued down since it was actually 3 sets of stamped flowers. I embellished them with Kaiser Craft rhinestones and pearls, MM window charms and also a couple of buttons. I had gotten this new punch and used it as grass along the bottom and adhered the sentiment from the September KOTM. The polka dot ribbon and a paper flower finished the card off. Sadly, I did not win last week and didn't have time (or an idea) for this past weeks' challenge which was to make a recipe card. Hopefully this week I will be able to participate! I haven't stamped in a while and I'm getting the urge ;) I hope everyone else has been getting time to play!!!

No comments: