Thursday, October 22, 2009

Weight Watchers (Take Two) - Week 6

YAHOOO!!! I lost 4.5 pounds this week. I was really hoping for a great number since I had gained 3 pounds last week. I only used flex points one day and I was really good about drinking my water. I am down to 170.5, having lost 10.5 pounds in 6 weeks and I'm exactly 10 pounds heavier than when I met my husband 5 years ago! I will be so happy if I can just get this last 10 pounds off. I know they say the last 10 are the hardest though so I'm not sure how long it will take. Really, I should lose another 20 to weigh 150 but I was really comfortable at my weight before. I was a size 8/10 and that's fine by me! It's so funny how the scale can say one thing but your clothes say something else. I mean, I see the number 170 and I'm like "I'm so fat!" but when I get dressed and am wearing a 12 jean, I really don't feel that way. I guess I'm just big boned ;) HAHA

No comments: